About Me

My photo
Homemaker and Mama to 4 beautiful children. My daily journey through life on our farm.

Saturday 14 March 2009

2 Awards!.....

Ive recently been nominated not once, but twice for the creative blogger award!!!!



Huge thanks to Pixie and mummy boo bear!!!! Youre very sweet girls x

I have to pass it on to seven other blogs, and tell you seven things I love. So here goes......

  1. Spending a whole sunny summers day next to Mr P in the tractor drilling seed or spreading fertiliser.
  2. Watching the barn owls floating around the farm in broad daylight.
  3. Standing in the kitchen listening to 'our' bats in the evenings.
  4. drinking expensive cocktails with my friends.
  5. Perfume! my favourites are Paco Rabanne black xs, Ralph Lauren Romance and DNKY Red Delicious.
  6. A freshly made bed
  7. Making duvet castles in front of the TV with Mr P.

Id like to pass this great award onto these lovely ladies!:

  1. Mandy
  2. Gem
  3. Melmel (cant link to her at the mo-sorry mel, but you all know who i mean!!!)
  4. Blueberry heart
  5. Mel
  6. Flossie and tom
  7. Happy loves rosie

4 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Awww, thank you Kirsty! You're a sweetheart :)

Mel xxx

Mandy said...

Awwww thank you to my lovely neice for my award xxxxxxx

Tinyholder said...

Congrats on the award. You lukcy devil - I'd love to have a farm. We'll have to settle for our pathetic patch of 30 feet by 80 feet instead! :-)

Did you see that show on TV the other night (not sure what night, sky+ed it) looking at how we are going to continue farming given that there is liekly to be an energy crisis. Don't get me wrong I think climate change is b*ll*x - of course it's getting warmer, we're coming out of an ice age! - but I do think that our oil reserves will run out over the next 15 years or so. It was fascinating!

Anonymous said...

I liked number 1 and number 2. Long hot summer days doing anything with my husband are wonderful and seem to be few and far between after the two horrid summer's in a row!
Perhaps this year.

Cherry xx