Below...*squeals with delight* An image from the new Greengate catalogue, so much gorgeousness i had to make sure i was comfortably seated before flicking through the online pages, oh how i'd love an all white scandanavian home like the ones featured(why oh why is my partner a farmer?!)
And lastly, ive been tagged by Sal, shes has given me this.... .....fabulous award! Im all smiley now, ah i love it when i get awards from my most wonderful blogging pals, and Sal's right up there with the best of em'!
Im obligated to now reveal 5 of my curret obsessions, so without further a do:!
- Im so into tea dresses this year, you know, pretty floaty floral dresses, the kind that look great with a cardigan and my hunters?! I wouldnt pay the crazy prices that CK charge, but there are many lovely ones in high street shops....(my newest one can be found on page 165 of the new Next catalogue!)
- Eating amazing tasting buns daily,made from the hens fresh eggs!
- Nectarines(do you see a foody pattern forming here?), so yummy im often seen sat at my desk at work just sniffing in their sweet scent before devouring them and dripping juice all over myself!
- Crisp white egyptian cotton bedsheets, ive got a new Laura Ashley one i got in the sale, its got, kind of lacy embroidery on it(also in white)in a floral pattern, and its without a doubt the best duvet cover ive ever owned, not only does it look stunning on my bed with my vintage lace pillowcases and Greengate cushions its the best quality bedding ive ever slept under, just cant emphasize enough how amazing it is!!!!
- My new Rachel Allen cookbook, who knew carrots could taset SO AMAZING with so little effort?
So there we have it, five little obsessions making me happy at present, i dont know if the obsessions had to be ones which make you happy or not, but im sure you dont want to hear how obsessed i am about finding the exact same kitchen tiles i had in my last house for this one, or with the number of wasps entering my dining room i can kill in a day??.....No, thought not.
I nominate the following sweet ladies for the award, and apologise in advance if you've already completed this one!......
Bertie @ http://bertiemeadows.blogspot.com/
Catherine @ http://mollycupcakes.blogspot.com/
All thats left is for me to do is to visit each lady and notify them of their awards!
Hope you all enjoy what promises to be a lovely weekend!
Love Kirsty X