About Me

My photo
Homemaker and Mama to 4 beautiful children. My daily journey through life on our farm.

Monday 25 May 2009

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!

GIRLS, I BRING YOU A NEWS FLASH.....GUESS WHOS COMING TO............
??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










(Playing in my head right now=Im so excited-ooh eeeh, and i just cant hide it, im about to loose control and i think i like it, OH YEAH!)..............









Scroll down...


















Bit more......




























Ok, i cant hold it in anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Did you guess yet?!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

CATH KIDSTON!!!!!!!!!! Not just the lady herself-oh no, the entire shop!! Click here...

Oh my god, im soooooo excited to be having a CK here(and deleriously happy?!), having only found this out last night i couldnt wait to share the excitement with you! I havnt had much time of late to catch up with any blogs or post myself, (i wouldnt fit into a post box!) but i'll try and do one this week(even though its half term) got lots of great boot sale goodies this weekend to show and tell...then the week after we're off on our hols to Bidport for a week-woo hoo!.....now im off to find a paper bag to breathe into....

Sal honey im so sorry!, but lets not be bitter, how about you get the train down from Newton Abbot on opening day and we'll have a mooch around the cathedral and a lovely pub lunch,huh whaddya say?....x

15 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I can understand your delight! I too love CK. My nearest store is in Bath, I recently bought Easy living magazine as it has a 15% discount offer. I have enjoyed making a list of what I'd like to get. The hard thing now is to cut it down a bit now as I have got somewhat carried away. I will be placing my order soon and can't wait to get the parcel.... The opening day is bound to be fun.
Isabelle x

Shabby Chick said...

Ooh lucky thing! And also NOT FAIR :P

Mel xxx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

best get saving those pennies ;-)
Lesley x

Sal said...

I hope take you up on it...when is it?
Winchester is my second fave city!!
I adore the place!!
OMG!
I have read your whole message to my hubby...I am squealing with excitement too...PLEASE let me know when the opening day might be!!

Oooh you have...made ..my ...day!
x

lost property vintage said...

Ooh! I moved away from Winchester fairly recently - all those years growing up without decent shops, and now CK arrives, typical!
My family still live there, so I think trips home might be quite expensive!
Jo

Poppy said...

I am so excited now you might have to send that paper bag this way!

Love Lou xxx

Rubyred said...

How wonderful for you, I can feel the excitement from here!
Rachel

Selfsewn said...

Yay I hope they will sell fabric?

Carol said...

I fully understand your delight too.
I love to visit her shops, they is something Happy and Cheerful about them...like no other!
Have lots of fun this holiday.
Cx

A Farmers Wife said...

Its going to be great, i can feel it! Thanks for your well wishes for my holiday Carol and Hen, we are sooo looking forward to it xxxxxxx

Selfsewn said...

re shady plants flowers.

I have a shady border, on the right, and I'm trying to find more colourful flowers to balance with the sunny side. Astrantias are lovely, aquilegias too(though probably a little late now), foxgloves of course. I have a climbing dark red rose that is supposed to do well in shade and clematis nelly moser too(look out for them on my garden blog).

I'm on the look out for some candelabra primulas, if you see any give us a shout!

Tinyholder said...

haha, the suspense was killing me! :-) bum the nearest for me are Brighton or Tunbridge wells (both 20 miles away). I wish she would open one in east Grinstead damn it!

Poppy said...

I would love to meet up, let me know when the shop opens and we can do a bit of shopping and lunch.
Have a lovely holiday…love Lou xxx

marble rose said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my latest post! I've put some more pictures up now, including the pet cemetery!

Fleur
xx

Lx @ Twelve said...

I can see this is going to be an exciting expense! Enjoy xx