About Me

My photo
Homemaker and Mama to 4 beautiful children. My daily journey through life on our farm.

Thursday 31 December 2009

My new years resolutions!


Kirstys new years resolutions:

1. Try to be more organized. As I am always losing my keys and phone in the house.
Need to put them in the same place every time!
2. To de- clutter and sort my cupboards, wardrobe etc . De-junk.
In a bid to not have things falling out at me and to be able to find things.
3. Write things down immediately on my calendar & in my diary. This would help me lots.
4. Reduce spending…..Think about needs & wants. Do some eBay to earn a few pennies. Try and accumulate some money instead of having no pennies left each month!
5. Become friends with my sewing machine, start practicing ~ practice makes perfect!
6. Do a menu plan each week, it will make things easier when shopping.
7. Make handmade presents where possible(hmmm?!)
8. To be more patient with Mr P! & take even better care of him!(more salad/ less nagging!)
9. Be more patient with my children when they are bloody annoying;
In their bickering sense.
10. Don’t worry about things that don’t matter(Life is too dam short).

10 comments:

MelMel said...

Some fab NYR.....Happy NY to you all....xxxx

Sal said...

A very Happy New Year!
Have fun xxx
;-)

Poppy said...

Good luck!!! ;0)

Happy new year to you all...love Lou xxx

Willow said...

Ditto to all of those!! Happy New Year to you & yours!

Willow xx

Sue said...

Good resolutions, I hope you can stick to them.

Happy New Year.

Sue xx

bellaboo said...

A very practical list. I need to make number 2 a priority!
Happy 2010.

Bellaboo

Tracy said...

Good luck with those resolutions!
Happy new year

Sarah said...

Happy New Year!
Good luck with your resolutions - I so agree with the last one, but for me I don't think I'll be able to go a day without failing!
x

Unknown said...

Good luck with your New Years Resolutions!!! I haven't made any this year as I only end up breaking them!! 5 am intrigued with the Pig Farm in your "about you" section, I think that you should tell us more about this??!! Andrea x

Just Original said...

Let us know what you find out about the bird, I think its quite interesting!

Some great photo's!

Vanessa x