About Me

My photo
Homemaker and Mama to 4 beautiful children. My daily journey through life on our farm.

Tuesday 9 February 2010

update on the little man of the house...

Well, most of the time, he can be found here....


Or here......





(He's grown hasnt he?...how handsome??!!)........

But sometimes bunny comes out to play!.....

Ted, LOVES bunny, she used to make a boing noise when you squeezed her but today, she just had to be washed, and now she no longer makes the noise but i dont think that'll make a huge difference to him. On saturday we had our first training session, there were about 8 or 9 other puppies and just did some basic retrieving and whistle work. Bunny came with us, and true to form Ted couldnt resist racing after her and bringing her back to me. I was really really pleased as our trainer said that shows promise with regards to picking up birds on shoots. Now we have homework of working on some basic whistle work, so far so good, so with lots more practice im sure he's gonna make me proud!



This evening after a long day, someone decided it was time to swap beds......

It wasnt Murphy....


(OOH, can i just say, if you'd like to enter my giveaway, i will draw a name this thursday at some point!! Go, you know you want some pretty goodies?!)

14 comments:

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Oh what a little darling he is, looking all grown up now too. Bless him. Sue x

Jennifer said...

He is absolutely gorgeous, I love his colouring. Glad the training is going well.
theprairiegirl.com

April May said...

Hi Kirsty,

discovered your lovely blog a little while ago, i love it, your home is just beautiful! it's fab to hear it's not just me who gets excited by things like tk maxx! hehe! I'm new to this blogging thing so I'm not sure how to enter your giveaway.

x

bellaboo said...

He's an absolute sweety!Looks like he is going to be very easy to train bless him. Bella has a toy duck which she loves called 'Mallard'...but last night she got carried away and now he has a hole in his side and a bit of stuffing has been chewed.She's nearly three and still chewing!

Bellaboo :)

A Farmers Wife said...

Hey, april may-if you go to the post before last and leave a comment and perhaps a recipe idea i will enter you! xxx

Lx @ Twelve said...

A handsome young man he is too....

Lx

Serenata said...

He is such a sweetie!

Charlotte said...

Wonderful pictures - I am going to have to show my spaniel-mad mother. She casually threw into the conversation on Friday that they are thinking of getting a second, a friend for Nell. They usually do have two and it's a few months since they lost Monty so I'm not surprised :-)

But Humphrey rabbit got a bit upset when he read the post, he felt there was a spot of bunny abuse going on, lol!!!

Love Charlotte
xxx

Ali said...

Oh I love the top picture of him lying in the sun, while the rest is all shady - excellent!

Shabby Chick said...

Ted is SOOOOO cute! I don't normally like dogs much but I will make an exception for him, he looks so cuddly and good natured.

Mel xxx

Unknown said...

He's going to be a right old fluffy bunny isn't he. Just scrummy ! Good luck with the training. I'll be on to Grade 2 this Spring (fingers crossed). Archie, being a rescue, does have some issues bless im .. but my trainers said he had huge potential. Hmm ... we'll see x

Pixiedust said...

What a handsome little man. I did love the pic of the swapped beds, my mad boys do that all the time too. xxx Pixie xxx

Corinne Phillips said...

He is absolutely lovely - and bless Murphy!! Had to post a comment because I, too, am Mamma to a Ruby!! x

Andi's English Attic said...

Poor Murphy. He looks very resigned! xx